WeRecoverData.com® is a world leader in data recovery services and one of the only companies to invest in data recovery research and development.
We have developed the most advanced technology and use state-of-the-art equipment; together with the highest level of expertise we are able to recover data from any storage device. As a result, we offer our clients the highest success rate of complete data recovery in the industry.
Our Data Recovery Guarantee Policy assures that if we cannot get the required data, no recovery fee will occur. After evaluating the storage device our clients will receive a price quote for their recovery case. This evaluation will determine the recovery costs, the time frame needed to complete the recovery, providing an explanation about the nature of the failure. Our fees are determined by the type of storage device that has failed, the media’s physical or logical problem, as well as by the time and expertise needed to fully recover and reconstruct the data.
Once our clients approve the evaluation results, and after we finalize the data recovery process, as part of the verification of a successful recovery, a list of files will be presented to our clients so they can identify the critical files. We will then provide the recovered data on an alternative storage device of the customer’s choosing and ship it back safely and securely.
The Data Recovery Service Experts
– Recovery industry pioneers and one of the only data recovery companies to invest in R&D.
– Data Recovery Guarantee Policy: No Recovery, No Charges.
– Worldwide emergency data recovery response, on-site and in-lab, 24/7/365.
– Extensive evaluation of the storage device.
– State-of-the-art equipment utilizing today’s most advanced technology.
– SSAE16 Certified as well as highly experienced data recovery management experts.
– ISO 4-Class 10 and ISO 5-Class 100 clean rooms for optimum solutions to your recovery requirements.
– Fast and friendly customer service available immediately with free initial consultation.
– In-lab standard recovery (Usually 3-5 business days)
– In-lab priority recovery (Usually 1-3 business days)
– In-lab priority weekend recovery (Usually 1-3 days)
– In-lab emergency recovery (24/7 around the clock)
– On-site recovery (On clients premises)
– Remote (24/7/365 around the clock recovery)
Over 520,000 Recovery Cases Performed, and Counting...
WeRecoverData.com for Government Agencies GSA Schedule Contract # GS-35F-0518 Cage Code: 4DQ04
“I just had the opportunity to speak with and thank WeRecoverData.com for their very prompt and professional work in support of the Shuttle Program.”
“Thank you providing excellent data recovery nyc service to our organization at UNICEF. We lost very important data. Thank you for quick and efficient service.”
Karabi Hart, UNICEF, Manhattan, NY
“All our data is fully restored, and we’re back to normal. Thanks so much for saving our business!” (Had physically damaged RAID)”
Simon Hinkler, Vidipax, Manhattan, NYC